About Me

My photo
I'm a bit of a born-again wargamer! I played many of the Games Workshop games when I was in my teens and early twenties, but left the hobby behind when I went to University. Over the last few years I have gradually got back into it and am literally having a ball! I'll play pretty much anything now, ranging from ancient historical to the far future! I think that I get more out of the painting side of things than actually playing, but that might just be because I get more opportunity. Hence the title...this blog is all about the colour of war!!

Saturday 23 February 2013

Weird War 2 - now with added tentacles



One of my gaming activities that I don't think I've ever mentioned on this blog is a bit of roleplaying. It's easily one of the more minor parts of my hobby, but I do really enjoy it when each session rolls around and I enjoy reading scenario books, etc. My favourite system is easily Call of Cthulhu and there are a myriad source books out there, ranging from ancient Rome to modern conspiracies, but when I came across this Kickstarter, Achtung! Cthulhu!, it took me about a nanosecond to decide to back it. So, I thought I'd post it here to try and spread the word a bit, because I think this will be a great source of ideas for wargaming as well as roleplaying. So, if Weird War 2 with a healthy dose of everyone's favourite tentacled Great Old One tickles your fancy, then you'll probably find this quite enticing!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...