About Me

My photo
I'm a bit of a born-again wargamer! I played many of the Games Workshop games when I was in my teens and early twenties, but left the hobby behind when I went to University. Over the last few years I have gradually got back into it and am literally having a ball! I'll play pretty much anything now, ranging from ancient historical to the far future! I think that I get more out of the painting side of things than actually playing, but that might just be because I get more opportunity. Hence the title...this blog is all about the colour of war!!

Monday 14 January 2013

Zoraida arrives!



And that's it! Pledge now fully active. I got the Zoraida set, a couple of blisters and the Twisting Fates book through the post and am now set to embark on a painting odyssey! I have to say, all the pictured figures are excellent! The Voodoo Doll is perhaps the weakest, but the rest really make up for any deficiencies. The Mire Golem is HUGE! I'm really looking forward to painting him! And the Stitched Together are like the Boogeyman from The Nightmare Before Christmas, only a lot nastier! Great stuff! Of course, the book was a mistake! All those lovely new characters I've not seen before...!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...