About Me

My photo
I'm a bit of a born-again wargamer! I played many of the Games Workshop games when I was in my teens and early twenties, but left the hobby behind when I went to University. Over the last few years I have gradually got back into it and am literally having a ball! I'll play pretty much anything now, ranging from ancient historical to the far future! I think that I get more out of the painting side of things than actually playing, but that might just be because I get more opportunity. Hence the title...this blog is all about the colour of war!!

Sunday 9 September 2012

Soldiering on

Still here! :) The house move is mostly complete but there's still lots of unpacking to do and I don't have a paint station set up yet, but I hope to have that remedied today. I've got another Stange Aeons figure to paint and then I intend to move onto getting an Infinty force painted up. I've decided to postpone the Ariadna and start something else, but you'll have to wait and see!

In the meantime, I have been gaming a bit. I've managed some Force on Force, a game of Dreadfleet, Battlestar Galactica and a few Memoir '44. I'll post some more thoughts on those later, but for now, keep soldiering on and service will return to normal shortly.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...