About Me

My photo
I'm a bit of a born-again wargamer! I played many of the Games Workshop games when I was in my teens and early twenties, but left the hobby behind when I went to University. Over the last few years I have gradually got back into it and am literally having a ball! I'll play pretty much anything now, ranging from ancient historical to the far future! I think that I get more out of the painting side of things than actually playing, but that might just be because I get more opportunity. Hence the title...this blog is all about the colour of war!!

Friday 16 March 2012

Malifaux Flesh Construct

This must be some sort of record for me! 3 posts in as many days! Anyway, I finished my first Resurrectionist figure for Malifaux and thought I'd post it, particularly as I'd like feedback on the flesh. I followed the recipe on Anatoli's Game Room (link) for recently deceased zombies, but I don't have Tanned, Dwarf or Elf Flesh paints. So instead I used Cork Brown, 50/50 Cork Brown and Flat Flesh and Flat Flesh from Vallejo. Being very, very colourblind I have no idea if it actually worked! So, if any of you kind readers would like to comment on whether this looks any good or not, I'd appreciate it!

Here he is! I've decided to forego the effort and standard of painting that I put into the Guild simply because I don't have the time and I just want to get the Ressers done so I can play the damned game! :) I'll probably paint the Guild Guard I have a bit better, just for consistency, but these guys just need to get some paint on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...